Sunday 30 March 2008

Daughters Birthday card...



It is my daughter,Holly's,21st birthday on Tuesday,April fools day!!!! So I have made her this card,as she did comment that she liked it as I was colouring it in.
Doesn't time fly?! 21!!!!!! I remember my 21st,Holly was 1 week old!!!!Bless!!!

I made this card with another new Tilda.paper is DCWV from a pad.Initials are Making Memories,I coloured with sakura pen & then glazed.Rest from stash.

Thats my lot for today!!! What makes you think I missed my crafting?!!!

Have a luvly evening & Thanx 4 lookin :o)x

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and great coloring. Happy 21st to your daughter,I hope she has a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

That's one of the best handmade cards I have ever seen! Happy birthday Holly. Here are some birthday cards for you. Although they are nowhere as beautiful as your MOm made. But this is one site I like.
Anyways, happy birthday again!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Annie said...

beautiful card1 I'm still waiting for this stamp!

Anonymous said...

sweet card! thanks for participating

Anonymous said...

Another stunner Diane! Fab job :)

Oh, and i've nominated you for an award, please see my blog for details ;)

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. So cute card.

Gill said...

What a great card, your daughter will be thrilled, happy birthday to her. Congrats on your award
lv Gill x

Sanja said...

so cute!!!