Monday 24 March 2008

New Papers & Stamps!!!!...

Hi,went to a garden centre today, that has a large craft dept.I bought both sets of the Laura Ashley papers & the matching stamps!!!! They are a dream!
I have made a card using a Hanglar & Stanglar image that Marlene sent me,it is soo adorable,think it may just be my fave so far!!! Will pop it on here later as bit late now.
It has been really cold here & light snow,we tidied garden up a bit earlier,new gravel,potted plants,trimmed big palm tree,as a new est agent is coming to value the hse tomorrow,we have had enough of the others & their no-show vwngs!
Will be back with pics tomorrow :o)x

2 comments:

Frances said...

LOL we both did craft shopping on bank Hol then! I spent ages trying to decide which size packs to get :) they are fab aren't they.

Diane.W. said...

We must have very similar taste!!! I got 6x6,less waste then!!! :o)x