Thursday 19 June 2008

CCT-Birthday card...

I got a luvly surprise yesterday,from Gill,she sent me a cute ATC & some H&S images :o)!!!!!
I have used some already,as you can see on my card for Cute Card Thursday,who want Birthday Cards this week.
I can manage that,no probs!!! Been a bit stuck for challenges last few days,as a few blogs have a bit too difficult themes this week,lol!!!
I had fun making this card,as I found a free mag gift in my stash,it is a stencil & has stitching & shapes on it,so been doodling all day!!!!
Ppaer is Blooms & Butterflies from DCWV,image coloured with waterpencils.pocket is Lil Davies,I made tag from piece of card & rounded corners & punched a hole in top.Ribbons are SU,so is white gel pen.Sentiment is Pebbles inc rub-on,bling PM.
TFL :O)X

5 comments:

Rach said...

You lucky thing...having some hanglers to play with....I'm jealous...cute ATC. hugs r.xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card I love the image. Have fun colouring in the images.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

gorgeous card and what a fab RAK, have fun with your new images, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Frances said...

how cute! don't go stencil doodling mad now!! x

Jutta said...

Fabulous card! I love the image!