Wednesday 30 July 2008

A Spoonfull of Sugar ~Animals...

Hello!!!!!!!!!
I'm back with another card,might only be 1 a week,but hey! it's a step in the right direction,lol!!!!!
I have made others,think 7,so far,but this 1 is for this weeks A Spoonfull Of Sugar challenge,with an animal theme.
I have been waiting to use this image,that Fran sent me a while ago,so out came the Liquid Applique,to fluff up the 2 lil sheep,they are fab!!!!
Papers were magazine freebies,card is Bazzill Bling,ribbon is HOTP,sentiment is Craftwork Cards,coloured with distress inks & Prisma pencils.
It is getting a bit easier to sit now,so might be able to use comp more.The bruising is shrinking ,but still a range of colours!!!
I can potter about for short bursts & then rest.I'm starting to feel more like myself & it feels so good,phew! I'm not good at being unwell,lol!!!!
Hope to be back soon with more cards for challenges,so don't forget to call by again,TFL :o)xxx

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Diane, I love the sheep, they look all fluffy. x

Debbie said...

Hi Diane It's lovely to see you back crafting again.I love the cute little sheep image. Thanks for playing along this week.
Hugs Debbie x

Rach said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love your fluffy sheep. hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

HI Diane, such a beautiful card i love those cute sheep. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card, very cute :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, glad to hear you're getting better and better. Love this card and the sheep is so adorable. Lots of love, Denise x

Frances said...

Love your puffy sheep Diane! Glad to hear your feeling better, just don't rush it!

Hugs,
Fran x

Annie said...

cute card! and that reminds me I have those papers in my stash too! annie x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card Diane love the cute sheep they are adorable. pleased to here your feeling better
Tracy x