Wednesday 27 August 2008

House Mouse Monday Challenge#2~Lace...

Yey....It's House Mouse time again,lol!!!!
This weeks challenge has to include lace,perfect for using my new blue lace!
I have been doing some serious HM shopping this week,I have bought some more,seeing as I only had 2.I bought the one I have used,it is called "Sweet Kiss"(HMFR1004) & the lil mouse is Monica.I also had to have the "Mouse Feet" (HMA1002) too,they are soooo cutey!!!
Paper is DCWV,card blank is Anita's,flowers from stash & button brads are MM.
I coloured the image with Promarkers.
Just to let you all know,I'm back on top form now,out shopping,driving......the world's my oyster,lol!!!! I feel like a different person,heaps better.Thankyou to everybody for your kind comments,I really appreciate it.
Thanx for stopping by :o)xxx

16 comments:

Rach said...

Beautiful card diane, love the colours and those cute little footprints...glad to hear that you are feeling back on top form..
Hugs Rachxx

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, the papers are sooo pretty and the stamp is adorable....glad your back to your old self..i've missed you hun
lv Gill x

Natalie said...

Hi Diane

So glad to hear you are feeling yourself again, great news. Love the card and the House Mouse image is gorgeous.

Natalie x

Suzanne said...

Please to hear you are a new women no looking back now!!!.What a cute little stamp and I love your card and the feet. Sue :o)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Diane, beautiful card the little mouse are so cute and i lve the dp you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Lori Barnett said...

Hi Diane!! Your card is adorable. The perfect word for HM stamps is adorable :) I love the colors..and the little feet!! CUTE

Janneke said...

Beautiful, I love the colors ;)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is wonderful! I love the layout and a long card. The paw prints is just adorable, awesome job. Glad you got to play hope to see you again next week.

Emma said...

Your card is gorgeous and i love the colours. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, I love this card! The colours are fab, I'm in to blue at the moment too. The image is so cute and the footprints add a quirky touch. Glad to hear that your back to normal again. Lots of love, Denise x

Carolyn Bounds said...

WOW!! Oh my...what a beautifully sweet card. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is absolute perfection!! Gorgeous, gorgeous work. I adore it!!

Els G. said...

Great card. I'm also very fond of those house mouse stamps!
If you take a look at my blog, you'll see I passed you an Award. Enjoy it and feel free to pass it on. Take care!
Els
x

Unknown said...

OH You HAVE been busy since my last visit!!! I LOVE this HM card. The colours are so pretty. (Love the lace too)! ;0) So pleased you're on the mend now. Viv xx

Frances said...

hmm,more spending huh? the words 'pot' & 'kettle' spring to mind, LOL!

Cute card, love the blue lace but luckily I don't like HM, find them way too real! x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Diane I love the blue lace and your image, it's so sweet, thanks for your lovely comments on my card Jill x

Shelly said...

Ahh Diane this is just so so cute! I love the little footprints! And the colour is gorgeous!