Wednesday 17 September 2008

House Mouse & Friends #5~ Paper Piecing...

Phew!!!! I saved the best til last!!!!
My fave challenge,luv,luv,luv these lil creatures!!!!
This weeks HM&F challenge is to use paper piecing,so used "Twinkle Toes"(HMGR1013)& paper pieced her tutu with Laura Ashley spotted paper to go with the papers I have used on the card.
Hope you are sat down for this, cos I didn't use Promarkers....GASP!!!!!!! Nope used my old faithfulls, Prisma pencils & Zest-It,deep joy!!!!!! I really enjoyed using them & it was easier to get the shading right on the mouse.
The crocheted flower is from Poppicrafts,the spacer is from Ebay (Marlene's shop).The hatpin is ebay,pearl brad is PM.
Right,I'm worn out & I'm sure you must be catching up with me,lol!!!! I'll say goodnight & see you tomorrow.TFL :o)xxx

17 comments:

Rach said...

lol, are you sure that this is the last one....boy oh boy you sure are on a roll, you have created some gorgeous gorgeous cards diane, this one is fabby..so so cute. thanks for sharing hun...go and have a nice rest now..Hugs rAchxxx

Emma said...

Love your card. I haven't got this stamp but it's on my wish list. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. Of to check out your other cards, sounds like you've been busy. Hope to see you again next week. x

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooooo! I so love this little ballerina girl, and you did her up beautifully. I love the hatpin and the crocheted flower. Another beauty, Diane:o)

Natalie said...

What a fab HM image and such a pretty card, I love the pink and the papers. x

Debbie said...

Such a cute card Diane, I love the sweet HM ballerina and the papers and the crochet flower are gorgeous. Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the cute mouse and the wonderful colour scheme you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Gill said...

Yet another fabulous card, love the papers and your little mouse is so adorable, gorgeous layout
lv Gill x

Jill said...

oh wow Diane I love this card, the DP are gorgeous and so is your image. Love the flower Jill x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow Diane, you have been very busy. I absolutely adore your HM card but I love all the others too! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, hope to be back with a vengeance very soon haha. Lots of love, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Sooooo many gorgeous cards Di, love each and everyone of them!!

You've been sooooooo busy!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, especially the the stamping.
Chrissy

Els G. said...

Wonderful card! Great HM (as you might have noticed, I haven't got it yet...). Love the papers (I'm a Laura Ashley addict), pity I can't find them in Belgium, so thx for internet. lol
Els
x

Dawny P said...

This is just so adorable, I love it. The image and LO are both wonderful. I'm just off for another look cos it is fabbytastic lol xxxx

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling! I love the tutu, super cute card! Great job on the challenge!

Maria's Cards said...

Great card, I love the HM image and the colours and papers you have used.x

craftsbyjodi said...

cute card

Shelly said...

Oh I just love your HM creation! So pink! Great image and I love the little pin you used x