Sunday 7 September 2008

Images from Carolyn....

Look at my Rubber Roamnec images that Carolyn sent me from America!!!! Thankyou Carolyn,already been playin,lol!!!!
I have recently discovered Carolyn & her fab blog,through the House Mouse & Friends blog & she is great,she is sooo funny & really makes me laugh!!! :o)
Carolyn lives in North Carolina & if you watch the news,you will have seen that hurricane Hanna was heading that way,but she is fine,I checked,I was worried!!!
Have a look at what Carolyn has just made,a Diaper/Nappy Cake!!! It is just sooo beautiful & a really unique gift.
While you are there you can read some of her spider stories,eugh!!!! & look at her fantastic creations :o)xxx

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great images, have fun. x

Carolyn Bounds said...

I hope you enjoy them! You are such a sweetheart for thinking of me during Hanna;o)

HUGS!!
Carolyn