Wednesday 29 October 2008

Basic Grey#8~Shapes...

I got my monthly cardmaking kit from Sarah's yesterday,so had to have a play.It has the most fabulous papers,BG Dasher,soooooo nice!!!!
I thought I would join in the Basic Grey challenge,as my Craftwork Cards shape template was near my desk,so used 3 triangles & turned them into trees!!! The stars were in my kit,so was the card blank & the coloured Bazzill cards.I luv my kit's,I get giddy on the 25th of each month,haha!!!! The ribbon was in my blog candy from Jilli (thanx x),I also used my new SU punch(ebay-USA) for the ribbon slots.Doodles stitching with (stupid/cronky!!!) white gel pen,grrr,must get a new decent one!!!! I have stamped Merry Christmas at the top in white,but looks very faint on photo.TFL :O)XXX

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww I love this card - great colours and papers!

Michelle Short said...

This is great Daine, i love the colour and the paper, great layout and love how you have done the ribbon x

Anonymous said...

I love the trees! Such a pretty card and I love the paper choice.