Tuesday 4 November 2008

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged by Natalie & Marcea,Thanx girls!!!
Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love...
1)My Family
2)My Pets (3 Dogs & 1 Rabbit)
3)Crafting
4)Sunflowers
5)The colour PINK

Things I hate...
1)Bad Manners
2)SPIDERS
3)Heights
4)Being cold
5)New shoes (they always hurt!!!)

Music I am Listening to...
1)Music from Joseph (Musical)
2)Time to say goodbye-Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bochelli
3)The Promise-Girls Aloud
4)The boy does nothing-Alesha Dixon
5)Neil Diamond Songs (Oldies!!!)

Fave food & drink...
1)Chocolate (esp Thorntons)
2)Toffee
3)Fresh Bread
4)Biscuits
5)Ice Cream

5 people to pass this on to....
I am leaving this here,as think everyone has been tagged,but if not,then consider yourself Tagged!!!!

Thanx for reading these weird & wonderful facts about crazy ol me,lol!!!! :o)xxx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for playing along. x

Carolyn Bounds said...

I never would have guessed that you love the color pink;O) It was nice learning more fun things about you.

Hugs!
Carolyn

Els G. said...

That's so funny: I hate bad manners and spiders too, lol!
Oops, think I forgot to say thank you for the blog candy! (I'll have to polish my manners - my cheeks are all red now- sorry)
Els
x