Thursday 9 April 2009

Birthday Goodies!!!...(Part 2)








I have to show you my beautiful cards from my amazing friends.
I got cards from Natalie,Julie & Emma.W,then cards & goodies from Sue Lumber,Kim Dellow,Denise Morgans & my mate Jilli xx
I have written on the pics who they are from.
Bigggggggggggggg Thankyousssssssssssssss,MWAH!!!
My sister has just been & given me a Parker pen & some Thorntons choccies,just a lil box,she knows I have to be good!!!
Hope to post a card later,TFL :o)xxx


5 comments:

kaylou said...

you have some great birthday candy, can't wait to see what create.Have a great day.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Emma said...

Happy Birthday hunny...hope you are having a lovely day.
Gorgeous cards and pressies.
Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, Firstly hope you're having a fab day (looks like you are haha!). Glad you received the card and images as I only posted them yesterday (yes, organised as ever). Enjoy your meal later with hubby. Hugs, Denise x
ps loving the new storage unit, I could do with something like that too x

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Diane, I love all the flowers and the pink cake! You got some gorgeous cards too. Enjoy the rest of your birthday and your meal.

Natalie x

Riet said...

what a beautiful cards Diane,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x