Tuesday 7 April 2009

Sketch Saturday # 45...

This weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge is by Tracie & very nice it is too!!!
My PB image is coloured with Promarkers,background done with chalks.Paper is MME,card is Bazzill,pearls are Kaiser.Rest from stash.
I have started to go to my local market (Halifax) on a Saturday & I luv choosing lace,pins,buttons,etc.It doesn't cost much,but I feel like I have bought treasure,lol!!!
Who needs diamonds?!!!
I just want to say "Thankyou" to people who have sent me Birthday cards,I just got some in the post this morning,but I'm not opening them yet.I will show them on here on Thursday.
We just booked our next holiday to Turkey (we go every year),YEY!!!! It feels exciting already & got 11 weeks to wait!!!
Hope you have a luvly day & Thanx for looking :o)xxx

13 comments:

kaylou said...

Another gorgeous card, got my post from you 10mins ago thankyou very much,I really appreciate it, they are fab.Please could you send me your details so i can send you somthing. thanks again.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo.

Tracy said...

Oh Diane this card is sooooo gorgeous, I love the colours and the stamped image is so cute too.
I certainly would be happy if someone sent that to me. The layout of the card is very pretty.
Happy crafting
tracy x
www.tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Diane,l love the image and colour.

zo mooi.....
hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Wow what a striking card Diane, I adore your colour combo. Your papers, lace and ribbon are awesome hun as is your gorgeous image.Happy Birthday for Thursday. -x-

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, papers, and especially that cute image!
Thank you for joining us this week.
Jo xx

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card. I love the lace it's so feminine. Congrats on winning the stamps over at Pink Gem - you lucky thing. Hugs, Denise x

Danni said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! I love the lace and ribbon and look at that cute image! Wonderful job~

ella bella said...

beautiful card, love the colours and the cute image and the lace and flowers look gorgeous
Tracy x

Tab said...

Oh gorge card sweetie! Just love the image and the lace. I love going to the sewing stall at our local market, they have some gorge bits and bobs and like you say, you feel like you have bought little treasures afterwards!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet Diane, hugs rachxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and love the fabulous lace and flowers.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

This is so pretty, I love the lace and ribbon. x

Emma said...

Aw sooo cute...love all the details.
How fabby booking your hols...lucky devil!!!
Emma x