Saturday 15 August 2009

My Amazing Prize...


Have you ever won something that you really,really wanted?!
I have,LOOK!!!
I have to tell you first of all just how much I luv Heartwarming Vintage products,I could (& do)just sit looking at their goodies for hours & all the fab creations that are displayed on their blog.I know I sound like a stalker,but I can't help it,lol!!! Everything is so me,it is Vintage & cute & pretty &.......you see what I mean?! I just luv it all!!!
So a few weeks ago when Sandy & her team at HWV were heading of to CHA to launch their new Vintage Postcard Kits,I entered the draw on their blog to win all 4 sets & lo & behold I blinkin won,yup,me! I won & today the Postie has just delivered them,(I promise I didn't snatch & I said Thankyou!!! ;o) )
The top pic shows all 4 sets,the btm pic shows the contents of the "Storytime" kit,including a stamp set,6 large images,12 embellishments & 18 ivory chipboard pieces,WOW!!! & best of all 1 of the images is Alice in Wonderland ,who I luv,I'm in my element,truly I couldn't have wished for anything nicer.
Thankyou Sandy soooooooo much,I could squeeze ya!!!
I'm off to play now,so watch out for my HWV makes.TFL :o)xxx

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations, your goodies look gorgeous. I love vintage too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Frazzled Crafts said...

Congratulations Diane, your goodies are just great and I bet you don't want to use them but just look at them all the time. Enjoy! Liz x

Jilli said...

Well done you ... haven't got a clue what you're going on about but i shall hop off now and have a butchers. big mwah's Jillix

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Diane,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oooo congrats hunnie, you so deserve it!! :)
Yep, I know what it feels like to win something that you really, really, really want and there is nothing like it :D

Bet you will be stroking for months and months..lol
Hugs, Marlene x

Natalie said...

Congratulations Diane, fab goodies. I love all the cards you made while I have been away. x

Emma said...

Woo hoo huge congrats on your win...they look gorgeous.
Emma x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Diane these look absolutely stunning i think ill have to go and take a look at these, thank you for the temptation again!!!! - NOT!!! have fun with them. Hugs Linda x