Friday 27 November 2009

Well,I'm nearly back!!!...

I know I told you all I was back,but I wasn't expecting to discover my laptop had been stolen!
We turned the house upside down,several times & then realised we had missing items from our cellar.The only people to go in there were some workmen we had in,in the first few weeks we moved in,but as we had no internet,we hadn't needed the laptop.
Paul had also been commenting that his tools were missing, as he was doing jobs around the house,so far a circular saw & a jigsaw!
It's an awful feeling,we had to report it to the police & the insurance,so hopefully it will be sorted soon.
I'm using Paul's laptop now,but all my images & photo's that were stored on mine have gone :o(
They also took the external hard drive,so I can't install the printer on Paul's,I'm all at 6's & 7's at the mo.
I have got some images coloured,so will try get by with them for now & hope to show something soon :o) xxx

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Little ........! Ok couldnt type that bit! So sorry - I can only imagine how horrible it must be to have things stolen by workmen! Hugszx

Sharon said...

Hun that's terrible, what a horrible feeling. That happened to my mum & dad many years ago & it was things like wedding pressies & my christening jewelery that was stolen by workmen. Some people are real s***s.
hope you get something sorted.
hugs
Sharon x

Frazzled Crafts said...

Sorry Diane hear about that - the little 'mamzer' - it's swearing but in another language. If you cannot trust workmen then who can you trust - I hope the police get them. Can't wait for you to start your cardmaking again and hubby's lunches! Liz xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Diane, sorry to hear about your laptop getting stolen. I am looking forward to seeing your cards soon on the DT blog.
Hugs Lynsey x

The Crafty Den said...

That's terrible Diane. You should be able to trust people that come into your house to work for you!! Hope you get it all sorted soon and we can see some lovely new cards :) Hugs, Denise x

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Diane, hope things are getting sorted? Just not what you need is it? Kim