Sunday 6 December 2009

Hiya!!!...

Just wanted to pop in & say "hello",can't do much else still,lol!!!
Hope you are all ok & getting ready for xmas.
It was my work's xmas do last night,we went for a meal & some of the girls went on to pubs & clubs afterwards,but I was good & came home,I'm a bit too old for all that malarky!!!
I'm making some xmas cards at the mo,but it's taking forever,as I don't have a craft room yet,so working on any free surface,out of boxes & it's very off-putting,searching for stuff.
Not heard anything from the insurance yet about a replacement laptop,can't wait to be up & running again.
I will photo any cards I get made & put them on here,just to prove to you all,I am still crafting,lol!!!
See you all soon :o)xxx <3

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Hi there sweetie. OMG I have just been catching up on all that has been going on. Poor you sweetie. I am delighted though that you are happy in your new home and slightly jealous of your massive discount at work - I buy loads from NL so wish I had a job there too, lol.
Can't wait to see you back. Good luck with the insurance claim etc hunny
-x-x-x-x-x-