Saturday 27 November 2010

Delicious Doodles Challenge #2~Celebrations...

I know this image may scare some of you,but you know me & my skulls!!!
When I saw this image,I thought it was sooo romantic,it's called "Loves Faded Memory" & it's by Delicious Doodles (£1.50)
It doesn't require much colouring,so I just coloured the rose with Copics,added some faux stitching,SU ribbon & some bling,sentiment is a rub-on.
The theme at Delicious Doodles Challenge is Celebrations & I think this card is perfect for an Anniversary.
I have just bought the latest DD Skull digi stamp too,so gonna go play with it,have a luvly weekend :o)xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous. Lucky you meating with Tim Holtz. Thanks playing with DD this week
hugs
Ildiko

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is cool, striking and stunning all at the same time ;-)
xx

Chris said...

You and your sculls! Hope you were wearing the scarf!!!!! You are beginning to make me look at sculls in a different light! Lovely card, by the way!
Chris xx

Teri said...

Awesome hun! Love the red touches. Hope you are having fun with the new image.
Thank you for playing along with our Celebrations theme at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I love this image, thanks for the link to where to purchase. I like that you added the touch of red to the rose... beautiful.